Mattix & Futile - Tech Flex

thats more like it ! :gun: fuckin wkd tune! lovin it

cud drop abit heavier @ 1:28 moar siickk basslineee

Drums sound real nice, fat and warm. Overall production and engineering are solid. The only thing missing for my taste is a bit of melody. SOLID.

What gear do you use?

Will defo pull this out at supercharged this month, more likely the d bridge and insta:mental one so come listen in hd mate lmao...

wicked tune will draw for this alot no doubt, this cant stop using fat robert every set.

Drums sound real nice, fat and warm. Overall production and engineering are solid. The only thing missing for my taste is a bit of melody. SOLID.

What gear do you use?

Cheers mate. We use Logic 8. Mainly with Massive, Albino3, Predator & Kontakt 3

MMmmmm, Tech Heaven! Bass is cool and the changeups are pretty cool... although I would have preferred what the tune started with (as far as the Bass Sequence goes) to be more of a focal point. Drums are jammin.

3:20 I was expecting some explosive Leadwork or something Blippy to happen there... so when it dropped to the same thing as it'd been doing previously, I was disappointed.

Track is cool but after that BrkDwn, it's lost all steam. Track isn't finished imo.
The Prod is immaculate.

:keepjammin:

Thats an absolute banging sound there but I'd agree with protoplasm. Some nice lead or blips and bleeps with loads of reverb on them for the win. Drums are excellent for me, nice filter work on them throughout the track. Synth work is just amazing, some really nice metallic sounding shanizzle going on there and cool movement on the LFOs during the breaks. Love it, inspiring stuff.

Cheers guys! Thanks for the decent feedback. May go back to it at some stage but like to keep moving with new tracks so will see. Appreciate everyone having a listen.

Big Ups!!!

:D

Back
Top Bottom