Mattix & Futile - Rock Da Beats

All your tunes are good. I'm not just saying that, you've got talent. The kind of talent where if you stick at it you could easily get somewhere in your chosen field of electronica.

Keep banging the the tunes out day and night, and don't stop. I've been developing a keen love of breaks recently after raving my ass off to it a couple of times to it, and your tune is a banger!

All your tunes are good. I'm not just saying that, you've got talent. The kind of talent where if you stick at it you could easily get somewhere in your chosen field of electronica.

Keep banging the the tunes out day and night, and don't stop. I've been developing a keen love of breaks recently after raving my ass off to it a couple of times to it, and your tune is a banger!

Thanks man, appreciate the comments! Glad you like! :D

yeah man. i'm getting a bit more into that breaky/electro kinda sound. not house house, but that kinda vibe. there's definatly some decent stuff out.

i'm feelin this too. it's the kinda vibe i like. you definatly got the style and flow down. all about the chopped up vocal :)
basslines are grimey too. really like that 'beat beat beat' bassline just before the break.

very good job i'd say man. definatly delivers in content and production. wicked stuff.

yeah man. i'm getting a bit more into that breaky/electro kinda sound. not house house, but that kinda vibe. there's definatly some decent stuff out.

i'm feelin this too. it's the kinda vibe i like. you definatly got the style and flow down. all about the chopped up vocal :)
basslines are grimey too. really like that 'beat beat beat' bassline just before the break.

very good job i'd say man. definatly delivers in content and production. wicked stuff.

Cheers gangsta, your comments please me! :D

I like it bro (y) sounds really well produced I like the Synths in there and the swooping sound, drums sound proper crisp as well!
Sounds sick when it breaks down after about 2 minutes as well

Keep up the good work sir!

:2thumbs:

dude, awesome tracks! i especially like "a feel for that." lots of energy and i love that bass sound you have goin on there. keep up the good work man!

yeah the drop is quality mate! wobble bit clean for my liking but each to there own innit. peace!

nice done !!
im feeling the wonky fidget sound
good work i like :)

Cheers Chloe! Glad you liked!

dude, awesome tracks! i especially like "a feel for that." lots of energy and i love that bass sound you have goin on there. keep up the good work man!

Thanks for listening man. A Feel For That will be up for download in the not to distant future so will keep you informed mate!

Back
Top Bottom