Mattix & Futile - Rising Up

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
Hello peeps,

had "Rising Up" on our myspace for a couple of weeks now but forgot to do a thread about it!

Its been signed to Cyntax Error which is just grand so will see the light of day after all! Hoorar! :D

Would be good to hear you thoughts.

Mucho muchos love!

www.myspace.com/mattixandfutile

Yeah this tune has had a place in my sets for quite some time now. Production is tight and it goes down a treat on the dancefloor. Glad to see someone is putting this out on vinyl!! Whats the other side gonna be Jack?

Yeah this tune has had a place in my sets for quite some time now. Production is tight and it goes down a treat on the dancefloor. Glad to see someone is putting this out on vinyl!! Whats the other side gonna be Jack?

Were working on something top secret and new. haha.

Will hopefully have a playable version of Fat Robert for you soon mate as gunna be using it on tongueflap podcast.

big tune man.
sounds like it would smash a club with a bigger spiked club!:D
really like it man would pay for this.
biggup

nice track boys
got a subfocus sound to it
big improvement since i last heard a track from you's

Jump up tune... would work well for a commercial... gets old after a couple mins though.

Well done, but it was lazy of y'all to not come with some variation out of the breakdown imho.

Thanks for the kind words people, glad your feeling it!

@ Protoplasym - appreciate the feedback mate but i dont really think theres anything lazy about it. Especially if you knew how much effort we put into making the sounds and arrangement. Each to there own though. Thanks for listening. :)

Last edited:
Jump up tune... would work well for a commercial... gets old after a couple mins though.

Well done, but it was lazy of y'all to not come with some variation out of the breakdown imho.

You should see the reaction it gets in the club though. 110% energy ;) Everywhere we have played any of M&F's bits, its always gone down really well.

You should see the reaction it gets in the club though. 110% energy ;) Everywhere we have played any of M&F's bits, its always gone down really well.

:bone: man i love you! haha...

Will be on AIM laters to get outrage off you mate, will finish with it on Thursday!

Merely speaking first hand truth bro :) You may even hear some Dexcell in Crystal's set too. Will see you on AIM later man.

yeh this rolls through nicely, very confident tune lads.

i reckon that snare (although it works fine) would sound sweeter with less low end and a bit more mid. but thats just how i do the snares these days :D

i enjoyed that strange drop synth haha, like little plinks of cut off slides

(y)

been feelin this for a hot minute and was in my august top 10 i believe!
nice to see it gettin smacked to wax. good job boys, nice to see the right people are paying attention!!!

Back
Top Bottom