Mattix & Futile - Rising Up/Substance Release Info

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
i remember rising up! i think its lovely guys. Cant fault it deffinately rips the floor up.

substance is good, could turn dancefloors into a frenzy, I was expecting (and would of preffered) a more stable bass instead of carrying on the lfo wobble bass @ 1:05 drop.
but good work either way :)

also good news hearing them getting released!

BIG UP THE LADS :D

PEACE

Leaf

big ups! rising up is undenyably a very good tune indeed. liking the punchyness and the big synth! substance isnt my cup of tea really, but suits rising up as a b side very good. will be a huge release, looking forward to it.

nice one!

I would like to skull fuck Rising up please.

Top work guys, can't wait to illigally down load these when there out! :teeth:

haha me to. Think im going to start doing that. As soon as weve sent off our tracks for mastering, delete them from our computers and wait to download them illegally thus ruining my career! :teeth:

Thanks to everyone for kind words. Appreciate you guys having a listen. Can also confirm that its getting released as vinyl and digital!

vinyl release fairplay mate it deserves it rising up is a big tune
i would buy it but i dont av the cash ill probly just get the digital unless u want to just give me a free 320!:teeth:

vinyl release fairplay mate it deserves it rising up is a big tune
i would buy it but i dont av the cash ill probly just get the digital unless u want to just give me a free 320!:teeth:

only the cool kids get the free 320s Simon.. you should know this. :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom