@ Matthew/James

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
Please stop now.
Are Matty and Jmz secretly these Merk-key and Suzzner Characters? If so You fucking lied to me about not being good with proxy servers Matty! And Smarty said there was no proxy server with Merh-key, that he was the real deal. Unless Smarty was in on the whole thing.

Oh my god it all makes sense now! It was all a clever ruse in order to drive the forum massive crazy!!11

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Ahhhhh lets point fingers and create a marquee of angst and dance like a morris dancer around the pc, well done sir well done

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I've got nothing to do with these toxic waste excuses of human beings. Merh-key shared an IP with Dagz. So lets see what he has to say for himself. Suzzers was probably Slimbo/Chandler/One of their many troll pals, who have nothing better to do with their time.

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
Ok, so this Merh-key character (the only one I've been graced to meet) is not a real person. This is bringing solipsism ever closer to being true for me. If the internet lied, you're all a lie and I'm just in this box dreaming this whole thing up. Seriously, wtf to whoever posed as Merh-key.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
I've got nothing to do with these toxic waste excuses of human beings. Merh-key shared an IP with Dagz. So lets see what he has to say for himself. Suzzers was probably Slimbo/Chandler/One of their many troll pals, who have nothing better to do with their time.
ive said all along who it is.... malloney all the way for me.....matty dont have the intelligence to master up such a devious plan......