Matter closing down due to bankruptcy!

its more for music concerts den raving but it is a wiked venue. Used to always go when one nation was exploited der. really do miss dem days

Thats so sad!!!
I love going to matter coz I live just down the road.....
Dammit!!!:thumbsd:
Hope they will keep all the events b4 they close the place.....:|

Not really a big matter fan, herd Fire will be doing straight nights, so this could be an option, massive club when its all open, but I reckon Hospitality should go back to Heaven

---------- Post added at 15:59 ---------- Previous post was at 15:56 ----------

"It's not often I celebrate the loss of a nightclub, but Matter was a fucking hole... London's better off without it. Middle of nofuckingwhere, nightmare to get to/from in the early hours, too expensive, shit drinks, shit security... it's only saving grace with its soundsystem. No proper atmosphere... it wasn't a venue, it was a 'music facility'".

Summed it up nicely

"It's not often I celebrate the loss of a nightclub, but Matter was a fucking hole... London's better off without it. Middle of nofuckingwhere, nightmare to get to/from in the early hours, too expensive, shit drinks, shit security... it's only saving grace with its soundsystem. No proper atmosphere... it wasn't a venue, it was a 'music facility'".

Summed it up nicely

Whats the Matter with you? Its a decent club, never had any problems with security, no agg either, don't care if you cant afford the drinks standard london prices, yeah a fair few floppy haird fucks in the crowd but you can't have it all.

Whats the Matter with you? Its a decent club, never had any problems with security, no agg either, don't care if you cant afford the drinks standard london prices, yeah a fair few floppy haird fucks in the crowd but you can't have it all.

Spot on

Interesting to see what happens.

The only thing i like/is good about matter is the sound system...standard.

£7.50 for a dissarono and coke pfffft FUCK OFF

LAMONT.gif

I dunno man. Moving there would kill the vibe of it i think. Thats a music venue rather than a club

Sorry man that was me being sarcastic again lol

Brixton achademy has pretty poor sound, bcoz it's so fucking big and open

I say bring it back to The End, and change the fuckin name back with it lol

This is fucking shit, another club I'll miss out on

---------- Post added at 16:29 ---------- Previous post was at 16:27 ----------

ive already missed the end and matter, just hope to christ ram wont stop making parties until I move to the uk

Totally with you on this mate, there better be some sort of decent RAM night when I'm 18!

I never liked it, dont like big clubs tbh. Maybe Ram could move to Wembley Stadium, Andy C, 80,000 people, everyone wears white. Awesome.

Interesting to see what happens.

The only thing i like/is good about matter is the sound system...standard.

£7.50 for a dissarono and coke pfffft FUCK OFF

Serves you right for being a fassy ole, eh. Drink a mans drink in future.

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:58 ----------

It must happen. where else is there to hold a night the stature of Ram?

You've obviously never been to Pacific Edge in Romford.......

Fabric is blatantly where its going to end up. Which wouldnt be horrendous really, it would just slot in there easily. Would absolutely love to see it at Cable tho, the Headz night was one of the best nights ive ever experienced, place is too sick. Just wouldnt hold enough people :(

Serves you right for being a fassy ole, eh. Drink a mans drink in future.

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:58 ----------

You've obviously never been to Pacific Edge in Romford.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom