Matt A - November '09 Mix

Matt_47

VIP Junglist
Hey all,

Just recorded my second proper mix, nearly an hour this time.. hopefully without too many mistakes! I've tried to cover a range of styles so hopefully there's something in here for everyone!

Noisia – Deception
> Moving Fusion – Turbulence
Logistics – Warehouse
DJ Fresh – Fantazia
> The Kox – Its OK
D-Bridge & Vegas – True Romance
Commix – Satellite Type 2
DJ Marky & S.P.Y (feat. Miri) – Tapestry
Break – Last Chance RMX
Netsky – I Refuse
Organiser – Spectrasoul
Logistics – Murderation
Lomax – Avon Calling
Spor - Stoppit
DJ Marky & S.P.Y – Kinky Funky
Zarif – California (Danny Byrd Remix)
Shock One – Polygon
High Contrast – Return of Forever
Original Sin – Kiss
Alix Perez – Down the Line (Break Remix)
> Lomax – Jungle FX
Interface – Get Lo
Original Sin – Therapy
> Shimon & Andy C - Quest

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/MattANovember2009Mix.mp3.html

All feedback (positive and negative) appreciated. Cheers

Matt A

Will defo have a download. I know you've been listening to my mixes, so even if the tracklist didn't look HUGE (which it does), I'd give a listen.

On the DL now.

Nice set, i enjoyed it because you didnt go for one generic sound, you were able to reach many genres of dnb and touch on them all successfully, however my only crit is some of the mixes were a bit hairy. for example between that danny b song and the shock one track it almost sounds a bit seemless, work on that and you will have a powerfull set on your hands. big tracklist by the way, all big sounds. maximum respect sir

Nice set, i enjoyed it because you didnt go for one generic sound, you were able to reach many genres of dnb and touch on them all successfully, however my only crit is some of the mixes were a bit hairy. for example between that danny b song and the shock one track it almost sounds a bit seemless, work on that and you will have a powerfull set on your hands. big tracklist by the way, all big sounds. maximum respect sir

Thanks man, really much appreciated. Yeah listening back I know what you mean, that mix along with the two mixes with down the line were a bit messy to start with.

As much as I love Turbulence and Deception, the bass on both of them kinda didn't mesh well, if you ask me...

But overall a big mix. I was very happy bopping along to it today!

Back
Top Bottom