Matrix & Futurebound All I Know Remix Tryout// Feedback needed!

hey man, quite like what uv done here! its missing some fx and stuff in the background sounds quite bare at times.... not too much tho! some good fills and stuff, nice melodies!

fuckin love the raw feel to it with the bass, just pure sub and reese always goes hard in my books i love it! im totally amateur tho dont listen to me haha

fuckin love the raw feel to it with the bass, just pure sub and reese always goes hard in my books i love it! im totally amateur tho dont listen to me haha

Thaha lol mate doesn't matter it's not like if u or me go dj in a club 99% of the people are real dnbheads and know what dj's are doing or how they mix or whatever... if they feel it they feel it doesnt matter hhaha :D

this is a really solid remix. good luck mate!

feeling the slick intro, and i really like the raw feel of the bass. sounds like the sub could use some mixdown, it's quite heavy on notes on my system and not very heavy on others. nice one.

this is a really solid remix. good luck mate!

feeling the slick intro, and i really like the raw feel of the bass. sounds like the sub could use some mixdown, it's quite heavy on notes on my system and not very heavy on others. nice one.

Yeh man. I don't know how to fix that... Most of the notes are very low, i can hear them good in my headphones, but on my subwoofer i can only hear 2 notes :p. On a big system that won't be a problem, but i can't move all the notes an octave up cause otherwise it's not really a subbass anymore... HELP me :p!

yeah thats always my approach haha, when u drop a tune in a rave maybe 2% of the crowd will cry about a bad mix haha- by the way that dropping in and out off the sub bass- try brick wall limiting your sub, bring the ceiling down (thats what its called in fruity i dno bout other software) then push the gain past the ceiling level and itll keep the sub the same volume even though the notes change- i had the same problem till i found out about brickwall limiting haha

make 2 sub patches mate each one for different range of notes..... cant be more specific but someone has explained this on here before!

Back
Top Bottom