Matrix & Futurebound-All I Know (Bad Ace Remix)

trouble with competitions is people spam the fuck out of people/forums etc just to get votes.if it was judged by the actual artists i may consider it. cheers for listening though!
I think you should definitely enter this one mate!

I love that piano u added mate! Drop is excellent. Indeed u should enter this one. I didn't know the judging was by votes, but good luck, u have mine :D. I think i won't submit mine for the contest, don't want to ask votes ect.. Just goin to make this for fun i think

Thank u bro. really appreciated. i am submit the finished version. but beatport is rubbish and wont upload for sum reason!!!!!
I love that piano u added mate! Drop is excellent. Indeed u should enter this one. I didn't know the judging was by votes, but good luck, u have mine :D. I think i won't submit mine for the contest, don't want to ask votes ect.. Just goin to make this for fun i think

liking this mate you should definitely enter it why not

had a little mess around with the samples myself but didnt get anywhere dont really like the vox.lol

cheers mate. im trying to upload it.but it wont let me unfortunatly :( oh well try again 2morro
liking this mate you should definitely enter it why not

had a little mess around with the samples myself but didnt get anywhere dont really like the vox.lol

this is fuckin ridiculous man much better than the one im working on at the moment, how on earth did u make the snare? or where did u get the sample cause its hard as fuck its got that camo and krooked style pop that i can never seem to achieve

cheers bud...............its a few layer of snares and a clap.........that snap is from the clap. i just layer snares and cut certain frequencies out of each one
this is fuckin ridiculous man much better than the one im working on at the moment, how on earth did u make the snare? or where did u get the sample cause its hard as fuck its got that camo and krooked style pop that i can never seem to achieve

yeah its nice man, ill be sure to post mine up here when its done, finished up a verse and 2 variations of the chorus so should be done soon

God damn! This song is a winner. Fucking jaw dropping.
Where do we go to vote

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom