Matrix & Futurebound-All I Know (Bad Ace Remix)

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
I love that piano u added mate! Drop is excellent. Indeed u should enter this one. I didn't know the judging was by votes, but good luck, u have mine :D. I think i won't submit mine for the contest, don't want to ask votes ect.. Just goin to make this for fun i think

JimpaDirt

Vettvilling
VIP Junglist
Dig the liquid vibe, tried to go for that but It didn't turn out any good for me lol so I just went with a more dancey sound. That bass is just ace btw!

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
Thank u bro. really appreciated. i am submit the finished version. but beatport is rubbish and wont upload for sum reason!!!!!
I love that piano u added mate! Drop is excellent. Indeed u should enter this one. I didn't know the judging was by votes, but good luck, u have mine :D. I think i won't submit mine for the contest, don't want to ask votes ect.. Just goin to make this for fun i think

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
liking this mate you should definitely enter it why not

had a little mess around with the samples myself but didnt get anywhere dont really like the vox.lol

this is fuckin ridiculous man much better than the one im working on at the moment, how on earth did u make the snare? or where did u get the sample cause its hard as fuck its got that camo and krooked style pop that i can never seem to achieve

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
cheers bud...............its a few layer of snares and a clap.........that snap is from the clap. i just layer snares and cut certain frequencies out of each one
this is fuckin ridiculous man much better than the one im working on at the moment, how on earth did u make the snare? or where did u get the sample cause its hard as fuck its got that camo and krooked style pop that i can never seem to achieve