Mate of mine's track - must listen

ac

His DJ and Producer name is Stanley. I'll get a MySpace off him when I next chat to him, but check his tune out. It's called Downtechno - really nice dBridge/Icicle minimal stuff.

Stanley - DownTechno

(It's a 96kbps file to stop any fuckers from stealing and making a 320. It's strictly for reviewing purposes only, thank you for understanding)

yes man, def like how it flowed along...I love chill stuff like that with a dirty edge to it in the bass, etc...I'm gonna rinse the hell out of this tune! LOL, just messin'. If he's worried about people nickin' it from zshare, just crop the tune like some do on myspace, ya know. Again, nice one to him for the tune, respect.

this is really interesting i like it alot! big ups! cant really comment as the quality is awful, few things here an there that leap out in the mix, but i get the jist tho an ill deffo be keepin an eye/ear out for more of his stuff. Safe

I did state that I converted it down to 96kbps, hence the poor quality. I have the full 320, just not handing it out without his permission.

fairplay, man i was just sayin its hard for me to say something contructive/give feedback on bass or or drums, as the quality is poor, i did say i get the jist tho an i can imagine wat the track would sound like, full quality. no quarms bro safe!

p.s get permission! :clown:

Back
Top Bottom