Mastering Companys

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Ez peeps, right, i want to start sending out some of my finished tunes to some labels, but i need to get the tunes mastered before i do this. Anyone able to reccomend any decent companys to use for this who provide decent quality and arent too pricey?

most labels sort out the mastering man, i do have some contacts at home which i will post up later

most labels sort out the mastering man, i do have some contacts at home which i will post up later

Quality mate, yea, i just want the tunes to sound their best when i send them out, hopefully make a bigger impact that way. cheers for that.

i dont know but i beleive in teksteppa mastering. 12 euro per tune. free samples too so it could be good

Wicked mate, if there's free samples then may aswell see what they're like. cheers for the info mate,

As TF said, labels will master your tunes if they want them.

Better to invest time in getting the mixdown right if you ask me.

As TF said, labels will master your tunes if they want them.

Better to invest time in getting the mixdown right if you ask me.

Yea, ive got the mixdowns perfect, longest part about makin a tune lol, of course if they like a tune i will send them the completely unmastered wav so they can arrange their own mastering. however to promote myself i think it will make such a difference. also i play my tunes out alot so it will make all the difference goin through a big system if its a proffessionaly mastered tune. thanks for the headsup tho mate.

Cheers everyone, probs gonna give tekmastering a go, the example on the site is pretty decent, and they'll do a free sample for me. cheers for all the helpfull advice tho

Mate seriously you dont need to, if the mixdown is right then thats it really. If the label likes the tune they will take it as is
All you will have to do for them is when you give them the wav make sure its like -4db so that the mastering house has got room

mastering ur tunes now will be more or less pointless

yea i think you missunderstood me, will send mastered mp3s as demos, then if they want to sign any of the tunes i will provide the unmastered wav.

yea i think you missunderstood me, will send mastered mp3s as demos, then if they want to sign any of the tunes i will provide the unmastered wav.

And i repeat whats the point?

Pay to master, then if they sign it they master anyways

@ H Product, obviosuly you send the mp3 first, i said if they sign it then you send the wav

freek honestly theres no point, if the mixdowns are right you dont need it, you are gona be wasting time and money

Can only repeat what Zeal has said...

When the labels listen to your tracks they will do so knowing that they are yet to be mastered. If the mix down is all good then it should be fine.

I have never had a track mastered that I have sent to a label.

fair play peeps, i just thought it was the norm tbh lol, if u say there's no point, then why should i spend the money lol. cheers for helpin out peeps :)

No worries man

TBH if you say the mixdown is bang on then no worries at all

If the mixdown wasnt on, mastering would be a complete wste of time anyways as they can onyl work off of what they have, ie the wav u send them

If a label is into it, they will say and they will get the tune mastered themselves ;)

Back
Top Bottom