Masterclass Collection Thread

New videos added to the list.

Yea i like the idea. Problem again is the character limit of the post. I'm scared that the maximum will be reached again. Worst case would be that i add all of the DAWs and then it tells me the post is too long. Would be like 1 hour of work for nothing :p

Pretty sure @dnbforum like tripled this or something, I wouldn't worry about it now boss (y)

Don’t sleep on this one people, Icicle covers a great technique ive not seen before, basically creates an ok sounding break then heavily exaggerates the attack and sustain with Alloy so it sounds like shit before compressing the life out of it with Pro L using a slowish attack (11ms) which distorts the transients and brings the tails back up… if cant be bothered watching the whole thing just check the last 10 min or so

Don’t sleep on this one people, Icicle covers a great technique ive not seen before, basically creates an ok sounding break then heavily exaggerates the attack and sustain with Alloy so it sounds like shit before compressing the life out of it with Pro L using a slowish attack (11ms) which distorts the transients and brings the tails back up… if cant be bothered watching the whole thing just check the last 10 min or so

Yep, it's pretty awesome... I tried applying it in parallel. Works like a charm!

Wow, just saw how much you guys cotributed. University kept me quite busy these days but i'll try to update the list and add all of the daws to the end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom