Masterclass Collection Thread

Saftstein

VIP Junglist
It took me a while but i finally managed to get this thread up to date again! All videos are now added to the list + i got rid of unimportant information (to fit more characters)
Thanks to the people who keep posting new vids!

Saftstein

VIP Junglist
Here are few missing:

Blokhe4d - Drum & Bass Vol. 8 - 2012 (FREE)
Leon Switch - Leon Switch Mid-Range Bass Tutorial - 2015 (FREE)
Neon & Wintermute - Part 2: Bass - 2015 (FREE)

edit: LOL I just realized that this is my first post ever on this forum (since 2004)
Welcome back & thanks for the brilliant stuff man!

I don't think this is mention here yet.
DLR talking about his 'The Grip' tune with Ant TC1. Covering some bits on the drums and bass. second part is purchase ofc...

Yea i saw him posting this on his Facebook page, absolutely worth watching, haven't seen part 2 but part 1 was really helpful!

I thought the R2D2 subtitles video won the internet for today...but I was wrong...awesome thread, thanks
Happy that i can help mate :)

Neurogrind

Amoss talking Bass:
this is pt. 1 - the rest can be purchased at sample genie

edit:
they also have one from state of mind talking about their track "Spactic Audio"
again this is just a very short first part/taster of the full thing.

Last edited:

Krispy

VIP Junglist
Just an idea, but to even further refine your list you could put in brackets the DAW they are using. I know I much prefer the Ableton based tutorials even though they all give great knowledge.

Saftstein

VIP Junglist
New videos added to the list.
Just an idea, but to even further refine your list you could put in brackets the DAW they are using. I know I much prefer the Ableton based tutorials even though they all give great knowledge.
Yea i like the idea. Problem again is the character limit of the post. I'm scared that the maximum will be reached again. Worst case would be that i add all of the DAWs and then it tells me the post is too long. Would be like 1 hour of work for nothing :p