Massive VST

Welsh Junglist

AKA Faqade
VIP Junglist
I got myself the Native Instruments Massive VST and it is good but theres so much built in synths, etc, does anyone know it really well and know the good bass ones? I've been going through the list slowly but there's fucking loads! Is there a list of the ones that are bass, synths, loops etc somewhere on the net? Thanks everyone.

go on the browser tab and click thru the different types of sound you want and it will automatically find the one your searching for.

I got myself the Native Instruments Massive VST and it is good but theres so much built in synths, etc, does anyone know it really well and know the good bass ones? I've been going through the list slowly but there's fucking loads! Is there a list of the ones that are bass, synths, loops etc somewhere on the net? Thanks everyone.

this talk of bulit in synths makes me think that you're confusing massive with Reaktor..

dude fuck presets, there loads of tutorials on howto make decent bass in masssive, just fuck around with it!

What's wrong with the pendulum presets that come with massive?

presets are good for something to benchmark the sound your trying to make against but especially with synths you should be sculpting your own sounds and styles, obviously

Obviously. I just ment there a good starting point for someone who has just got it to tweak away.

I've had massive for over a year now and never used it. I think it's really overated to be honest....

I'm only asking about the presets cause I was wondering about just a bsaic start point to work from. Don't matter, I'm starting to get my head round it gradually lol

If you give me an idea of what kind of sounds your trying to make i'll tell you how to go about it.

Thanks man but I got on the tutorial on the N.I. website. There wasn't really a certain type of bass like reece or anything just wanted to know some good starting points so I could create something. Thanks though man!

the only problem with the subfocus tut is unless youv got the dvd u cant tell wtf hes doin cuz the qaulity on youtube is so shit.

I had the same problem m8 but the net is baron for massive tuts u just av to mess abvout with it.

i think theres 1 or 2 for dubstep wobble but it aint to great for dnb.

Back
Top Bottom