Massive Tune Inside!!! Feedback Plz!

dj rev-e

aka Gangsta Fun
Here it goez folkz.. this iz a new remix I've finished of my track 'Gremlinz'.. the original can be heard at the mp3.com site listed below in my signature.. so far all the people that have heard this remix have given me pretty good feedback.. i would like to hear anyone's commentz/feedback on it as well. bigupz and ez out..

o.. almost forgot tha' site! The 'Gremlinz (Remix)' can be found at:

http://www.rev-e.squarespace.com/

:devilslay

Well alrighty-then! You know what I think of the original of gremlinz (your best tune to date :rslayer: ) - but get rid of that amen break in the remix! It doesnt add anything new to the remix, and especially as the original had rollin drums - you cant remix a tune using amen and expect it to be better!

That bass reminds me of a big tune but cant remember which one (Ive had a hard week!!) The production is of a high standard as usual, nice drops, switch-ups that work, sweet effects etc, but the remix lacks what made the original catch my attention!

Im definitley not slating this though -dont get me wrong, its just when Gremlinz was fresh sounding first time round - the remix sounds stale due to unoriginal drumage.

Id love to have a go meself at remixing this badboy - whadda say? if you wanna get an idea of one of my tunes check:http://www.kidkut.100megs20.com/audio/tracks/systemoverload.ram
:evil:

Props to your goodself - an let me know when you got new tunage up - ill always be keen to check it out!
Peace
Jay

:chainsaw: ouch coz! syke.. it's all good. i believe it is a successful attempt at creating a floor tune using tha' new bass sounds that i wish to reprazent my style at this point, and even more importantly, i'm throughly happy with it. But hey to each his own u kno!? i'm sure i'll get back into that dealie sooner or later.. yo hit me up with an email and we can talk about this rmx. idea a little more in detail.. tha' addy iz in my sig. alright, tank for da feedback as alwayz.. and respect out to you man! ez..

jay walker said:
Well alrighty-then! You know what I think of the original of gremlinz (your best tune to date :rslayer: ) - but get rid of that amen break in the remix! It doesnt add anything new to the remix, and especially as the original had rollin drums - you cant remix a tune using amen and expect it to be better!

That bass reminds me of a big tune but cant remember which one (Ive had a hard week!!) The production is of a high standard as usual, nice drops, switch-ups that work, sweet effects etc, but the remix lacks what made the original catch my attention!

Im definitley not slating this though -dont get me wrong, its just when Gremlinz was fresh sounding first time round - the remix sounds stale due to unoriginal drumage.

Id love to have a go meself at remixing this badboy - whadda say? if you wanna get an idea of one of my tunes check:http://www.kidkut.100megs20.com/audio/tracks/systemoverload.ram
:evil:

Props to your goodself - an let me know when you got new tunage up - ill always be keen to check it out!
Peace
Jay

hey walker, just got a chance to check out some of ur tunez on 24seven page, nice job mang.. like i said b4, we will talk about thiz rmx dealie, poss. do a trade up like dat.. alright, ez to u mang!

all good mang! thanx for da feedback.. yo bad ace, i'm gonna be hittin' ur boy jay up soon w/ tha' samplez for gremlinz so yall can do a mixdown.. i would more than likely want to remix one of u peepz toonz as well.. hit me up urself if u like, my email iz djrevvie@comcast.net boh!

bad ace inc. said:
likin the original.not to keen on the rmx but each to there own!!! :cool:

dj rev-e said:
all good mang! thanx for da feedback.. yo bad ace, i'm gonna be hittin' ur boy jay up soon w/ tha' samplez for gremlinz so yall can do a mixdown.. i would more than likely want to remix one of u peepz toonz as well.. hit me up urself if u like, my email iz djrevvie@comcast.net boh!

EZ MAN!!!!jus sendin u an email now. ;)

Back
Top Bottom