Massive Troubles!

B

BDS

Just got massive but for some reason I cant put it into Fruity it doesnt come up as an option when I go to channel assign.

any1 know why this is?

i use it on cubase works fine, my uncle had probs getting massive working but his was a sound problem

do you install the instruments into flstuido8/plugins/generators?

just installed it on my laptop and expected it to be an option in fruity obviously I was wrong how do i load it into the fruit database type ting?

try install massive into the generator folder......it should go /imageline/flsudio8/plugins/fruity/generators
see what happens, i use all the native instruments as dxi plugin so make sure you select that option when installing but i run thru cubase originaly, duno if that makes a difference or what?

let me know what happens bro

basically massive's done it's trademark fuck up this affects 99.9% of people who fair to say they don't wanna resolve the problem by spending a large amount of there hard earned money on some pixels that make a noise on there pc by buying a legit copy

basically massive's done it's trademark fuck up this affects 99.9% of people who fair to say they don't wanna resolve the problem by spending a large amount of there hard earned money on some pixels that make a noise on there pc by buying a legit copy

yep i second this.... it only really affects cracked versions....

have you tried refreshing the plugins list????

when you go to the channels selection bit, theres a "more..." option. click that and then run fast scan.... should show up in red writing after that.... click the box next to it so the little "F" shows up then all should be well

have you tried refreshing the plugins list????

when you go to the channels selection bit, theres a "more..." option. click that and then run fast scan.... should show up in red writing after that.... click the box next to it so the little "F" shows up then all should be well

:jackson:

I think this ^^^ explains all haha

Thanks Marlz

Back
Top Bottom