Massive Question with FL 10

GlynW

Hi I use fruity loops 10 and everything works okay except Massive is buggy, whenever I change a setting (like a knob etc.) it seems to lose focus and when I press a key on my keyboard no noise happens...whenever I click off massive and back on it it will respond until I change something again! I know its not my copy of Massive because it works fine on Cubase 5..anyways anyone had this problem and how do you resolve? I have googled around and it is a problem but couldn't really find an answer...anyone any suggestions/had this problem??

Thanks for any help!!

xx (yn)

Yep i get this too, luckily i have a midi keyboard tho. I dont think its a bug with massive, just a thing that FL does, very annoying!

It's a cracked copy - so what! I can't afford to buy it and I feel like I have earned Massive with the amount of shit I have spent on Native Instruments gear!! (audio 4 soundcard, recently audio 10 and maschine).

Anyways I always thought it was just some glitch as it was cracked but it worked in Cubase so I presumed its a fruityloops bug! I tried that detached window thing and it doesn't resolve the problem! Yeah thats what I have been doing just looping melodies...

Thanks for responses that were useful! xx

Back
Top Bottom