massive problem in logic

unknownelementz

Elementz
been working on a project for about two weeks now, and i was nearing completion when logic crashed, i managed to save it before it crashed, but when i re-opened it, nearly all of my synth noises were completely different my whole project is fucked! any ideas????

oh and looking back on it, before it crashed i opened another project to look at it, and then closed that project, and as i closed the other project the one i was working on crashed. and then when i re-opened it, it had copied the synth noises from that project into my current project, and all also copied all of the eq settings on every channel!!!

Should saved a crashed project file in your project folder - or just open up an older version and work off that/save channel strip settings etc. What version you runnin?

yeh found back up files! thankgod, i think i just needed some time to calm down and look at it with a straight non angry head! thanks a lot guys! peace is restored lol

Another thing is make sure you keep your Logic up-to-date and be sure to report all crashes to Apple, plus save various versions as people have said.

Don't ever sit for hours without saving, you're asking for trouble ;)

Another thing is make sure you keep your Logic up-to-date and be sure to report all crashes to Apple, plus save various versions as people have said.

Don't ever sit for hours without saving, you're asking for trouble ;)

(y)

And set up a folder completely seperate to your project folder, and backup to that aswel with different file names. Nothing worse than losing all your stuff, I've learnt the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom