Massive Native Instruments for Logic X

I've worked my fucking dick to the bone for the money I've earned and I use that hard earned money to buy the plug-ins I want when I have it available to spare. I don't appreciate your presumptions; piracy is for lazy shitlords. Lords of Shit. I feel especially bad about it now that I'm starting to learn how to code plug-ins myself. I'm sure it's easier for a big company like FabFilter or Native Instruments to make a finished product on a timeline than I can all by myself, but none the less that's a team of people working FULL TIME jobs to get a paycheck so, to be fair, I have my full-time job to earn the privilege of using their plug-ins and paying those hard working developers what they deserve.

Don't get upset geezer

All I'm saying is i know people who use pirate versions of software who are big in the game….. I'm talking MainStage djs/producers. Im not condoning it btw, tbh i don't really care either way, I'm not a producer.

Don't get upset geezer

All I'm saying is i know people who use pirate versions of software who are big in the game….. I'm talking MainStage djs/producers. Im not condoning it btw, tbh i don't really care either way, I'm not a producer.

And that's pretty funny, since they actually have the money to buy a legit copy. I read a interview where Skream said he used pirated copies of synths back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom