Massive LFO settings don't come through in Logic

can you explain this a bit more? do they work in massive but on play back they dont? have you assigned the lfo to a filter?

also heard people having a lot of problems with cracked copies of massive... some features just don't seem to wana work. that's if you haven't bought it.

I make a sound with massive open and save it. In the patch I have an LFO assigned to a filter but when I open massive through logic it doesn't work. It still is assigned to the filter it just doesn't affect the sound at all.

someone had the *exact* same problem with a cracked version they had of it.

not sayin that yours is cracked, but it seems a little coincidental....

i got a dodgy version and the lfo is pretty dodgy u can only use the rate and not sync its well annoying!lol

i have a crack of massive and it seems to work alright but i want to automate my LFO rate but it doesnt seem to come up n the list of things i can automate. this is in logic too by the way

i have a crack of massive and it seems to work alright but i want to automate my LFO rate but it doesnt seem to come up n the list of things i can automate. this is in logic too by the way

you have to assign a controller to it (bottom right of massive)

so use like no.2, whack it on ur lfo on the filter bit. then in logic you press A, look for number 2 in the massive list and then you can automate it.

I keep hearing people talk about massive, but what is it? Is it software for synths? Anyone got link to the site? Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom