Massive LFO settings don't come through in Logic

Subject pretty much says it all. When I open Massive in Logic my LFO settings show up but they don't actually work. It's seriously frustrating when I'm trying to make basslines. anybody got a fix?

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
also heard people having a lot of problems with cracked copies of massive... some features just don't seem to wana work. that's if you haven't bought it.

I make a sound with massive open and save it. In the patch I have an LFO assigned to a filter but when I open massive through logic it doesn't work. It still is assigned to the filter it just doesn't affect the sound at all.

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
someone had the *exact* same problem with a cracked version they had of it.

not sayin that yours is cracked, but it seems a little coincidental....

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
i got a dodgy version and the lfo is pretty dodgy u can only use the rate and not sync its well annoying!lol

i have a crack of massive and it seems to work alright but i want to automate my LFO rate but it doesnt seem to come up n the list of things i can automate. this is in logic too by the way

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
i have a crack of massive and it seems to work alright but i want to automate my LFO rate but it doesnt seem to come up n the list of things i can automate. this is in logic too by the way
you have to assign a controller to it (bottom right of massive)

so use like no.2, whack it on ur lfo on the filter bit. then in logic you press A, look for number 2 in the massive list and then you can automate it.

dafo93

SWITCH FUSION
VIP Junglist
I used to use a Massive crack until NI's recent synth sale....had some problems with it too, some oscillators weren't showing up etcetera.