Massive in Fruity loops

fisher

Hi there,

i have the demo version of massive runing in fruity loops, however massive is too big for the fruity loops window and cuts the bottom off the massive screen. Anyone no a way around this ?

As far as i know you cant resize massive..

what you can do hopefully is increase the resolution of your monitor.

if you dont know how to do that heres how (sorry if you have a mac i dont know how) - right click your desktop and click properties if you have xp or personalise if you have vista

then i think its a tab called settings for xp and for vista its display settings then just move the slider up to a higher resolution.

if its already at its highest theres probably nothing you can do im afraid apart from get a new monitor lol

if you dont know how to do that heres how (sorry if you have a mac i dont know how) - right click your desktop and click properties if you have xp or personalise if you have vista

If you have a mac theres a monitor logo in the top right-hand corner of the screen on the finder bar, click that for display preferences.

Ok cheers, resolution is at its best already, and have had my laptop plugged into a tv to see if that helps but it doesnt !? surely there must be a way ! tempted to buy the full version but this is putting me off right now ! any other ideas ?

Ok cheers, resolution is at its best already, and have had my laptop plugged into a tv to see if that helps but it doesnt !? surely there must be a way ! tempted to buy the full version but this is putting me off right now ! any other ideas ?

there is! go to the tab in the top left corner of the massive window (where it says fruity wrapper(massive)) scroll down to the bottom and and select detached. This confused me at first but it works for all vst Ive used not just massive. CAnt remember where but someone posted this another thread somewhere so credit should go to them! hope this helps

you can do it, ive done it loadsa times, im not in my studio till untill tomorow, ill write how to do it on here wen im home, im sure its like wrap or something like that when u click on the top left of the fruity box round massive

Back
Top Bottom