MASSAUCHUSETS DECRIMINILIZE MARIJUANA LESS THAN AN OUNCE

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
FUCKING AWESOME. WE GONA HAVE SOME SERIOUS SKUNK FLOODING THE MARKET. AND I SUSPECT IT WILL BE A LOT CHEAPER.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
CALI ALREADY GOT LEGALIZATION IN OAKTOWN. YOU CAN HAVE UPTO 15 PLANTS, PER PERSON, PER HOUSEHOLD. SO SAY YOU AND YOUR BOYS GOT A SPOT. THATS OVER 100 PLANTS

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
CALI ALREADY GOT LEGALIZATION IN OAKTOWN. YOU CAN HAVE UPTO 15 PLANTS, PER PERSON, PER HOUSEHOLD. SO SAY YOU AND YOUR BOYS GOT A SPOT. THATS OVER 100 PLANTS

Could get a pretty sick set up going then. If you were on your own you get a nice grow with 15 big yielders going.

Perfect if you live with a few other people though. can get the plants on rotation, cut offs, flowering and a drying room.

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Doesn't apply for the Feds.

true, there were shit going in LA, since they passed a proposition for medical grass, but the feds still hit the dispensaries.
it is really a great country America with the state Vs. federal laws! its like a dad saying to his kids, "These are my rules, you can do whatever the hell you want in your room, but if i catch you doing it, you're fucked".
:uberlaugh

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist

Top Bottom