massacre VIP

sampa

ShadowSniper
The Noisia Remix has been out there for AAAAAGES bro - how come you've only just heard it? There is a seperate Pendulum VIP as well.

No idea of release details though.

djrowney

G13 RECORDS/SMOKESCREEN
VIP Junglist
The Noisia Remix has been out there for AAAAAGES bro - how come you've only just heard it? There is a seperate Pendulum VIP as well.

No idea of release details though.
news 2 me, no ones mentioned it..i asked origin if he was gonna vip it and he said no

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
Did I get this right??There is a Pendulum and a Noisia RMX of Massacre:confused:This is a joke innit?:D
MASOCHIST = Pendulum / Noisia Remix (unreleased)

MASSACRE = Pleasure ... I am unaware that there is a VIP although I may be mistaken as Pleasure is clearly a fan of VIPs (Flesh Eaters VIP / Killing Curse VIP etc. etc.)

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
why do I get the feeling that the only way this VIP is different from the original is that the tunes going to sound like its being looped? like hazard did with machette VIP...

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
I think people should just allow VIP's completely 99% of the time

A new tune with a new idea is always more valuable than a VIP, and the only "VIPs" which tend to be that much better than the original are ones which are so re-vamped they might as well be a completely different tune!

I think people should just take note, if your gonna do a VIP make sure it's a whole lot different to the original and that it really is that much better, otherwise what's the point