Mass AKA BDS - Inner City (Hip Hop WIP)

my internets being a twat.. ill try listen 2mo..

tell you what you do need to know tho to saveyour hassles..

fuck off soundcloud..

get a reverbnation account .

www.reverbnation.com

its just the same its a player, but the sound quality is decent. many big names use it, Jehst, Taskforce , Phi Life ect ect .. its good mate serious..

easy as fuck to set up aswell. i set one up in 5 mins.

host your music on there mate for quick direct linkage to your tracks its perfect.

ill try listen to your track 2mo.

like the name Mass by the way, makes me think of Mass Communication .. Mass Control , and just Mass as in .. big bad and HEAVY.

wanna here this track now ....

edit :

am listening now .. is your best i agree.. dark as fuck , fuckin love it .. nice and raw.. and got a nice sinister feel to it.

like the drums, nice sound to the snare .. perfect tempo.. hope i can produce beats like this soon.

keep it coming im liking your style and what you do mate.

dark n rawness .. straight up , good man ..

only thing, im listening on my laptop speakers right, and the atmospheric pad sounds bit to high pitched.. but i may be out coz of these speakers, ill put it on my ipod soon and let ya know what i think then. but maybe some high end needs takin off it if its the same,

real nice beat all in all

ez mate,

cheers for the comments theyre much appreciated.

I havent actually mixed this down properly yet as its the part of the process that pisses me off the most so all should be in order after I get everything sitting right.

let us know what you think after a listen on some decent speakers or headphones though man,

CHEERS.

Back
Top Bottom