Masochist (Noisia Remix) Release?!

It's good yeah.
But i doubt it'll see he light of day.

Hearing it mixed with Agent Orange was a nutty ting.

But personally, i can live without it.

Would prefer Sonar VIP :(

Will almost definately never come out ... especially considering the status that Pendulum have these days

If a new Pendulum tune comes out (even if it's someone elses remix) and the "fans" don't like it, there's hell to pay in the world of "commercial" music

This is why if anyone ever fancied remixing an old Pendulum tune now with the hope of it getting an official release based purely on the merit that it's an excellent tune, well unfortunately that person is wasting their time

Same goes for quite a few producers these days whose status in the industry has become greater than their music ... not a good thing really ...

Will almost definately never come out ... especially considering the status that Pendulum have these days

If a new Pendulum tune comes out (even if it's someone elses remix) and the "fans" don't like it, there's hell to pay in the world of "commercial" music

This is why if anyone ever fancied remixing an old Pendulum tune now with the hope of it getting an official release based purely on the merit that it's an excellent tune, well unfortunately that person is wasting their time

Same goes for quite a few producers these days whose status in the industry has become greater than their music ... not a good thing really ...

I get what you're saying but theres been loads of commerical songs remixed and released by drum and bass artists, or do you mean the fact that pendulum are now big and commercial they wont allow people to release remixes of their tunes?

I get what you're saying but theres been loads of commerical songs remixed and released by drum and bass artists, or do you mean the fact that pendulum are now big and commercial they wont allow people to release remixes of their tunes?

That's exactly what I mean

Maybe if you're already "big in the game", but if you're a nobody then you've got no chance

thats bollocks the tune is signed to breakbeat kaos so if they wanted a remix to be realeased of masochist then they have the right to put it out....

thats bollocks the tune is signed to breakbeat kaos so if they wanted a remix to be realeased of masochist then they have the right to put it out....

They have the right, but there's certain "politics" surrounding Pendulum these days that would probably stop it from happening ...

Back
Top Bottom