[MASH-UP] 3 Of My Latest

MiX_

Hey all, I started mashin drum and bass and hip-hop lyrics together, I dunno if anyone but me likes it, so I decided I'd throw it on the net for people to rate or hate.

1; Monoman - Dirty Games feat. Beastie Boys
2; Pendulum - Voodoo People feat. Jurassic 5
3; Electrosoul System - Colours feat. 2Pac
4; DJ Marky f. Stamina MC - LK [Code Mashup]

I've got other Mashups, but these are the ones I had the most fun with.

I've always been working on a pretty basic 45min set.. if I'm not torn apart with hate by the time it's done I'll post it.
Cheers.

Last edited:
yeah m8 I'll download em when I get home, but yeah i love dnb wiv rap over it. Someone on hear made a wicked one with still dre over aphrodyte beats, then it was nate dogg lyrics over it sounded gd.

Have you hear the adamf drum n bass warfare album, its all the rap tunes on anti-acoustic warfare, the songs by llcool j, mop, de la soul, redman but then remixes by roni size, high contrast, dillinja and loads of ppl, worth checkin out

yeah tere good m8 put the rest of them up here m8.

And if you do more do some proper grimey rap like wu tang, shyne, mobb deep (early stuff), over beats that arn't too commercial - maybe some renegade hardware dubs or limewax or sumthin hard hittin that aint too well known or cheesy.

A bit demanding I know lol, its just what I'd do if i had the skills

Keep it up m8

hey mate,
good idea, only dl'ed the pendu one...
to be honest i think you could have been alot more creative with it rather than just throwing the accapella over the top of it,maybe cut the accapella up into 8 or 16 bar verses and the chorus separate, then working from there.... the full length voodoo people probably would have worked better aswell...
but either way i like the idea, keep it up mate..
ez

hey mate,
good idea, only dl'ed the pendu one...
to be honest i think you could have been alot more creative with it rather than just throwing the accapella over the top of it,maybe cut the accapella up into 8 or 16 bar verses and the chorus separate, then working from there.... the full length voodoo people probably would have worked better aswell...
but either way i like the idea, keep it up mate..
ez

Aha! I can't believe I didn't even think of that.
I'll start workin on another batch, Ill try and dig deeper, get some heavy stuff hittin off.

Back
Top Bottom