DnB Marshmello - Alone (Drum and Bass Remix)

hi, no a big fan of marshmello. please look at the drums in the intro, maybe you can delete some hits to get a clearer rhythm.
after that it's nicely evolving and rising. from around 1:30 the rhythm seems much better than in the intro, but it it appears later on again.
please look at EQing, the is quite a bit muddiness in the lower mid range and bass. look at 200hz and 500hz esp. otherwise, good work! :)

hi, no a big fan of marshmello. please look at the drums in the intro, maybe you can delete some hits to get a clearer rhythm.
after that it's nicely evolving and rising. from around 1:30 the rhythm seems much better than in the intro, but it it appears later on again.
please look at EQing, the is quite a bit muddiness in the lower mid range and bass. look at 200hz and 500hz esp. otherwise, good work! :)

Thanks again for the feedback dude!

yeah the snare is like a fizz sound? erm id change that?

The initial drop sounds really technical and im liking that, as machi says clear up that rhythm but i wouldnt delete hits myself id just get eqing or use a different sound.

Last edited:
yeah the snare is like a fizz sound? erm id change that?

The initial drop sounds really technical and im liking that, as machi says clear up that rhythm but i wouldnt delete hits myself id just get eqing or use a different sound.

Okay cool thanks for the feedback! :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom