MARLOK - UNTITLED

Lovin those industrial sounds in the intro, wish they were a bit more dominant! Mix sounds pretty off this end mate, sounds really over compressed??

cheers for feedback
yea i may have over compressed some bits but im trying out a new way to mixdown tunes ill get it sounding right soon

really liking the piano work and the synth, basically everything apart from the drums. i'd change the drums a lot, especially the snare and the break. might even work really nicely as a half-time sort of thing

cheers guys
i changed the drums last night sounds alot better still got some bits to do but ill upload newer version sometime this week

I agree with the fred guy. Rly pleasant tune but the drums don't fit at all imo. It would sound better with lighter kick and snare and with some classic breaks i think.

cheers man
thats pretty much what im workin on it now
also got rid of the harder bit at the end will keep that for something else

as previous posters have said it needs some work and drums dont seem to fit. although some nice chilled melodies in there nice to see the finished product

Percussion seems alright to me? Not perfect and some work could be done but doesn't seem that bad! :) Dunno if you added an updated version?

Like the musical bits and things :) Pretty good for about two hours work but it seems a bit rough round the edges mate. Keep working on this one though!

Not going to lie, not too keen on the last bass kinda sound, kinda takes away from the chilled atmoshere of the rest of the tune

Back
Top Bottom