MARLOK - TIRED EYES

Really nice intro man, Love that snappy, clicky snare (if it is a snare?) reckon that could do with being a tiny bit louder (Not alot mind). Love the orchestral sounds, really moving and brings alot of feeling into the track. Beautiful sub bass, sits perfectly in the mix.

The last couple of tracks you've posted man, are showing huge improvement in your skills.

Howdy Mr Marlok :)

Cool tune, I liked the snare but would have given it a bit more "tsshhh" so probably just a bit more mids/high mids! :) Just what I would have done though!

Quite a moving tune, in like, an emotional way if you know what I mean? The piano and strings are really nice. Kinda got that film music vibe again!

Nice one mate

Very nice man, the only thing i don't dig is the kick. Everything else is fine, also more high end wouldn't hurt imho

Nice little piece. I would've hated on the snare [shaker much?], but it works really well with the other minimal tech'ish perc bits. Could do with a reverse snare here and there though is what I thought..

cheers guys
ill have a little pay around with reverse snare see how it sounds

HI,

Nice vibe in here, could use more culmination before second drop, even a bar of silence would do nicely.
But this does not change that it's a great tune.
cheers.

Back
Top Bottom