MARLOK - TIME STANDS STILL

Ooh, I'm really likin this one fella. Looks like you're grasping the liquid vibe now huh? Drums are still very jump up orientated but you're taming them down with each new piece your putting out. Vocals are nice, maybe bring them up a couple db and slap a little verb on them, also I'd say the pad could do with a little bit more high end sparkle, it sounds pretty mid range dominant right now.

Nice to see you attempting a new sub genre. Infact, I find it strange that all I really write is liquid, but really want to be able to write a jump up stoinker. And all you write is monster filthy jump up, and are now trying to write liquid lol!

Us artistic types are never satisfied are we.....

cheers mate ive just had another bash at it wont upload till later or tomorrow
i thought thos drums would suit a liquid tune.lol
id never use any drums like that in a jump up tune
oh an wen u say verb on the vocal what u mean im a bit of a spastic!:teeth:

sounds nice to me... i think the stompier drums is a good thing, so much liquid is a bit pussyole for my tastes!

i'm trying to branch out into other sounds too, not doing as well as you, you cunt! :teeth:

reall feeling that synth mate and the overall feel of the track. drums could be improved, few more ride/bongo loops high passed or something, but i really like it mate, much better than ur jump up ( no offence ) :teeth:

sweeet. much better than your jump up, really. as said before, some more hats etc would be good, vocal could be more up in the mix, and as fletch said, some more reverb would be good.

nice one!

cheers guys
it actually takes me less time to make a tune like this than a jump up on maybe cos its fresh an im enjoyin it more!lol
but i kinda agree it does seem to sound a bit better than my jump up not gonna stop makin jump up tho just gotta up my jump on that front!:teeth:

drums work ok for me, decent pattern and sounds. Musical elements are fine. Vocal is sweet but the same line over and over grated, i think there is one place where it is a different melody - are there other samples from same track that can be used ? Mixdown is good decent but vocals could be more prominent.

cheers for checkin the vocals from a happy hardcore sample pack an its the best one i could find in it!lol
i kinda see wat u mean about it over an over ill see wat i can do

I dont know why u guys want him to change the drums, they are sounding fine for this track:)
Sweet track man

heavy mate lovin the jump up as well u should defently imrove the drums on one a them tunes and u will get signed garenteed

love the vocals. and synths. drum beat has too much treble. overall good tune tho mate

Back
Top Bottom