MARLOK - SONAR [JUMP UP]

cant listen on good speakers atm mate but sounds really nice, really like the first bass hit on the drop. will definitely have a listen again when im home

not bad.
snare seems harsh, and the atmosphere is good, but doesnt work so well havin it on the main dorp, maybe leave that for the parts closer to the breakdown

Yes Marlok! Diggin this one mate! Try and put a little more high end in the bass though.. it needs some more definition. And yeah... leave the atmospheric sonar stuff out of the drop until you're about to go into the second breakdown.

Sound top bro. You still on Reason 4?

yes breadbin... been waiting for some marklar jampap for tiiiime, and boom! cant really fault it technically, except maybe the vox before the drop and at 32 bars after the drop is a bit quiet?

really diggin all the funky fx and the like, so fuuuuuuck you for being better than me!

biggles and braps

cheers guys ill see what i can do bout the snare think i upped the high end before i exported for some reason ill get back on that.
an ill try add some more high end on the bass too
im still on reason 4 sam dont wanna change!lol

Haha. Na reason is a beast mate. If it aint broke dont fix it.

I think the snare is fine mate. It's not too loud on my Krks anyway

nice im on shitty surround sound so i dont no eitherway!lol
made alot of this thru in ear shitty headphones at like 5 in the morning aswell!haha

cheers man

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:19 ----------

oh an richie im not better than you by any means i just have more time to be makin tunes dont av a job rite now so this is all im kinda doing!lol
ur tunes are still sick recon we need a collab at some point

nice bass sounds but its lacking in the drum department imo, needs more energy and more fills at the end of every 8/16 to give it more interest, everything else is sounding good though

ur kick feels a little over compressed imo, other than that its sounding big! could use a bit of shuffle on the high end to give it some pace maybe, the break it sounds like you have HP'd in there isnt rly coming thru.

great sound! agree on the precussion, needs more beef, i think theres a few freqz from your other sounds that are muddying things up and pulling the precussion back into the mix, coz the precussion sounds pretty tight, its just not quite in the right place in the mix

Just got round to listening to this.

I like it but it feels like it's missing something, but I cant put my finger on it? Could be the beats feel a little empty....I dunno....

I like it though, just think it needs fattening up here and there!

Back
Top Bottom