MARLOK - SHUTTING DOWN

Intro is wicked, How's it going to drop, waiting for the Marlock hench bass sound, yup that's it. Loving it, rolls along good. The bass synth could maybe have a touch more presence in the high mids?
That's a pretty cool tune man (y)

cheers man
got a newer version up now with a better intro and a few changes

Feeling this man, nice and dark. IMO it could use a bit more bass on the drop and the drums could be a little less sharp, but that might just be my headphones (;
Keep it up!

pretty rolling man, kinda sounds a little light on sub sub bass but the mid range is fucking mad. Drums are pretty tight too, the kick and snare do sound a little stale though, like they need a little more life to em but i huess in the song context it works, maybe could do with a bit of variation, mixdown is solid as though
was expecting a jump up tune but this is a little more tasteful (IMHO). can only get better from here mate, keep it up. for me it just doesnt really introduce anything brand new to the game of producing, maybe you werent trying too which is perfectly fine but maybe that element of experimentation could tkae your music to the next step??

cheers guys

ill see what i can do in the sub department and try and bring some life into the drums

That intro is fucking heavy! Builds such anticipation! Lovin the bitcrushed filthyness of it! OH MY DAYS MANG!!!!!! This is by far the best track I have ever heard from you mate!

Really jumpy tune. The mids are mental! Also loving the percussion and the alarm kinda sound? works very well.

Back
Top Bottom