MARLOK - SHAKEDOWN [JUMP UP]

Nice drums and automation again marlok. Drums sound sweet and really like the vocal snippets bassline is still not to my taste but then i'm not a jump up fan lol!

Good ideas rolling and the mixdown is well balanced

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Filthy! Think the bass would benefit from just a little more resonance on the high end (But not too much). I like the high pitched synth that stabs every now and then

groelle

VIP Junglist
hm. drums have got some puch to em, defo. would love some more hats tho at parts at least, switch it up a bit more imo!

synths sound a bit dull to me tbh, maybe take out the low mids a bit and bring up the hihs a bit? imo it doesnt feel all that glued together atm.

good work on the kick and snare tho. nice.

Phat Tunes Mate! 1st Jump Up track ive seen on here apart from mine lol Good to know theres a fellow soldier on here, Probably loads of jump up heads on here but ur the 1st ive seen so far. Flawless production. Nice Work bro..

..!.. d-_-b ..!..

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
THis is fucking big again! Those squelchy sounds are rough, in the best way! Love all the cuts and high synths. I do think the bass on the synth at the drop could with some more high res like fletch said but apart from that its tight!

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
no as good as that other tune bro, but still big!

maybe add some bacteria pendulum remix samples into this one.. u kno wot i am sayin?