MARLOK - PUSSYOLE

thats actually pretty good. Its like Industrial HOuse Bass music, idk. i dont what feedback to give because i dont really listen to this kinda music to often but it sounds good.

cheers mate
yea i dunno what genre it would come under either.lol
an i also dont really listen to any stuff like this either just made it to experiment

cheers freek
im gonna make a dnb version at some point aswell

sounds sik, 1.04 gets ill not a clue what it'd be classed as but keep up the good wrk ur stuff coming along lovely jubly!

cheers mate
i made all the sounds myself tho i may add!lol
except for a few fx bits

Bass work sounds top notch man. Not overly keen on the kick and snare. Ok the kick's not too bad, could have more low end? but the snare is so bright and clean. Needs to be a bit dirtier I reckon.

Nice tune

new tune buts its not jump up or even dnb
thought id try something different
this is electro or figdet or something im not sure.lol
still needs work but im quite happy with it so far

all feeback is good

easy breadbin... you seen my SC comments no doubt. I'm well impressed by this mate, to me it sounds like breaks? mind if i send the link to a few breakbeat heads i know, they woulod love this?

safe

easy breadbin... you seen my SC comments no doubt. I'm well impressed by this mate, to me it sounds like breaks? mind if i send the link to a few breakbeat heads i know, they woulod love this?

safe

yea mate send away
cheers

this is sounding cool, but you know what im thinking it would be a sick one to have it get faster and faster up to a drop when it turns to dnb init them bam with the same riff and a lil extra that wud be naughty

Back
Top Bottom