MARLOK - POWER

Big vibes on this one, reminds me of Zombie Step by Sense, which is a massive track! Ups man!

second version for me... badmans tune for rizzle... but it seems a touch moffled, you do any post-production 'mastering' to your tunes?

cheers richie aint done any mastering to it as i wanna send it off see if it can get signed which bits are moffled?lol

will check ur tunes tonite russla u ass munch.:teeth:

cheers richie aint done any mastering to it as i wanna send it off see if it can get signed which bits are moffled?lol

will check ur tunes tonite russla u ass munch.:teeth:

just the tune in general... i normally (when i send to labels) add in this order saturator with 1 db gain, compressor, limiter, eq... all subtle stuff but really henches out your tune... and helps it stand out to a potential label ;)

its the whole sound in general, i think if it was MOAR LAOD like i described above, she'll be sweet ;)

---------- Post added at 16:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

ps. check mah new chooooon please m11

just the tune in general... i normally (when i send to labels) add in this order saturator with 1 db gain, compressor, limiter, eq... all subtle stuff but really henches out your tune... and helps it stand out to a potential label ;)

its the whole sound in general, i think if it was MOAR LAOD like i described above, she'll be sweet ;)

---------- Post added at 16:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

ps. check mah new chooooon please m11

will do tonite man

think it may be a little muffled cos i put it in another program to chop it then i boosted the volume on there

Back
Top Bottom