MARLOK - OFF MY FACE

the intro could be good, as people won't expect the drop after - like the main section, nice and gritty

didnt seem like the intro did fit with the drop, but im feelin it after that its absolutly nasty!

cheers guys ill see what i can do with the intro
i kinda wanna keep it for some reason.haha

yeah i like the intro to this, haha that drop is hilarious!! pretty filthy track, good drums, nice rhythm switch after the 2nd 'i was off my fuckin face' keeps it interesting. might just be me but the bass doesn't seem to go very low, am a sucker for dutty low bass altho!! not knockin it tho, tune's filthier than a drunken 16 year old essex girl!

From the intro (which is cool) I'd be expecting some liquid with female vocals.
Drop is wicked. I'd also like some more low end, but I always do.
Probably can't see the intro and the drop fitting either, but if you like it, whatever.

Sounding pretty solid. (y)

cheers mate
thats it tho init if you like it keep it!haha
i keep tellin my self that and now i will.:teeth:

yea man nice tune, like the bass uve used. different from the usual jumpup lol nice work man.

lovely intro, it'd be great in a liquid tune but doesnt really fit here.. reminds me of S.P.Y...
sick once it drops though, I'd change out that intro though lol

Intro is Epic!! What are you talking about? : )

Sounds like Rocky is about to lay a DnB track down... oh wow, that drop is badass!!!!

PROD sounds crisp as can be, that KD is perfect.

1:28 - I was expecting a Lead to come tearing onto the scene... and at 1:50 something else.

Feels like the tune could be doing a lil bit more to make it complete.

Jamming what you've got so far though... :rock:

Yeah I'm lovin that intro! OH MY DAYS!!!! That drop is fucking hench!!! I'd love to be able to produce something filthy like this but every time I open my DAW I end up creating some liquid chillout drum and bass lol!

thats sum filth there!! nice work! agree with protoplaysm, those 2 points seemed to be missing sumthing, maybe not even a full lead, just sumthing that'l make me go FUK YEAH as much as I did when it first dropped, seriously nice work anywayz

changed my mind about the intro actually feeling it now. but im not 100% on the fade at the drop like

Intro is sick.

Needs to be moar epic if anything! Nice track mate. Low end is a bit muddy and after a while it gets a little repetitive but I'm diggin the drums no end and that bass is nasty!

---------- Post added at 21:50 ---------- Previous post was at 21:49 ----------

Yeah I'm lovin that intro! OH MY DAYS!!!! That drop is fucking hench!!! I'd love to be able to produce something filthy like this but every time I open my DAW I end up creating some liquid chillout drum and bass lol!

THIS TOO^

listening. intro sounding good so far. epic feed to it, but the sound could be even more epic for my liking.

bass sounds are cool, could use even more growl imo tho. atmosphere is there aswell after the drop - and i dont think it doesnt work with the intro, the transition is definately there.
snare could use some more work aswell i think, maybe put in a long clap on every 4th snare or something?

good work tho. big up.

Back
Top Bottom