MARLOK - ICEMAN [JUMP UP]

Good tune, the bass is awesome. The only thing i'm not diggin very much is the intro. In my head it would sound better with more orchestral intro :D

Love the raspy midrange. I preferred the first version with those other little bits in between the bass, like harmonics or feedback sounding stuff.

I left a comment on the SoundCloud bar :) But big tune man! Actually really like this! Which is a plus for you too as I ain't really a Jump Up fan :P

Damnnnn...those drums have more punch than Chris Brown (too soon?).

Absolutely disgusting bass...it may cause young children to have chronic nightmares.

I like the call & response bassline relationship going on...I almost want to hear the "response" part of the bassline cut through the mix a bit heavier.

Sounding great nonetheless!

Cheers.

very sick track. definitely agree with lostnthesound, I think the responding bass needs to punch through a little more when it's 'responding', but other than that very nice.

more punch than chris brown? hes not dead is he cos i just heard about leslie nielsen and im not pleased one bit

Heh, nah man he just enjoys using women as punching bags cause he's come to the realization that he's got about as much street cred as Bill Cosby.

Damn shame about Leslie Nielsen though, R.I.P.

(Sorry for the slight hijacking!)

Back
Top Bottom