MARLOK - I MISS YOU

mixdown is a bit wonky, but vibes are wikid, great melodies and sounds, nice percussion work, things need to be punchier tho, nice man, like this!

just needs careful tweeking, everything is pretty clear, except the midrange (eq a bit more), long-synth/pads are a little overpowering, and i recon u can get more sub in there, and more punch on the snare, a bit more sparkle in the top end too (10khz +3-6db shelf might do it, or maybe just on the hats/snare, see what works)

cool man ill av a go at that today

---------- Post added at 14:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 ----------

bump

love it bra

this new style u got is nice (y)

maybe try it with one less beat. moar simplez. deep.

i like the percussion man! grooving well with the track, i think miszt has a point about some parts of the mixdown tho..a bit of tweaking here and there will make it sound a lot crisper and neater..e.g at 1:32 when the new synth comes in, it sounds like its clashin a lil.
other than that tho it sounds really pleasant..nice tune mate.

check ur eq between 180-400hz across all your sounds, i recon theres quite a few rez spikes u can take out that will really help clean the mix up, still lovin the vibes anyways! :D

cheers guys im still workin on the mixdown for this
the version up was basicly just a draft of the idea if u get me

Yeah, liking this. Like the vocal. I agree, you need a little bit more sub low for the punchiness on the drop and maybe layer another snare for a bit more bite. Sounding good though, man. I'm following ya (-EVADE-). Love your profile pic also haha!

Realy feeling this mate but i think u have too much reverb on your instruments in the intro... your drums and sub sound fine to me, possibly a tad (just a tad) more umph on the sub! but thats all. Good work man :)

Back
Top Bottom