MARLOK - HOLD ON ME (kinda liquidy minimal thing)

So your trying to go down a different route recently huh mate?

I like the intro, real nice sound you got there. I quite like the vocal, it accentuates the track in a very subtle way. Nice work on the bass too. This is a completely different style from what I'm used to hearing from you, but I think you've nailed it mate. Really good track. Dont think I can really fault any of it...

cheers mate
i thought id just see if i could make these kinda tunes cos ive always wondered could i!lol
but then wen i started makin bits like this i really enjoyed it
i will get back to ze jump up soon tho!haha

See I'd like to be able to write anything right now lol! Monster block right now!

But in all seriousness, I'd like to be able to write minimal, or even jump up, but all I ever seem to come up with is liquidy techy shit!

yea mates its anoying innit i get a block basicly after every tune i make these days thats why ive tried new stuff
u can make jump up tho i remember one of your jump uppy type tunes an it was sick its weres your tool just checked
best way to go is dont put ur self down and make wat u want or what u can its all good!:teeth:

Last edited:
cheers for checkin
i was thinkin kick was a bit much but wasnt sure after listenin to it for hours!lol
ill sort that out

new minimally liquid tune??
dunno bout the vox bit sounds kinda cheesy an the tyune on the whole probly needs a better mixdown
but all feedback is very much appreciated

this is welllll good mate! any chance of remixing it in the near future, been wanting to make a tune with drums like this for time!

pm me some tips on how you got them drums (if you would be so kind of course ;)) to sound so noice!

cheers guys
ill pm u later richie but all i can say now is less is more with these kinda drums
also i spose u can remix it sometime.lol
i gotta get it finished first tho

Back
Top Bottom