MARLOK - FREEING

Your tracks are definately getting better with the mixdowns now fella. This is alot cleaner than your previous stuff. I can imagine this in a movie mate....top stuff

cheers guys
i was actually thinkin the mixdown on this was a bit off
ive rearranged my room so it all sounds a bit different
but i have done my own mastering on this one as id never send it off for release or nuffin
would love to have a job makin music for movies infact thats my dream job.lol

I am enjoying the originality and novelty that accompanies this song. Mix sound fine to me.

ive made a second part now thats kind of breakbeat will be free download after somemore feedback on what needs doing
cheers for checking IV4

Oh, I can feel this! Lovely tune, deep vibes.. Great atmospherec and mixdown works for me too. I will play this track when I'm gonna take easy and lay on my sofa.. :D

yeah feeling that mate nice one, only crit would be i think the shaker in the intro cheapens it a bit if you know what i mean? i dont think its really needed. only my opinion tho.

Really feeling the vibe mate. Played it twice, I have now had to open ableton! Deffo worth a follow ;P Good stuff

Really great tune, loving the emotional melody and the drums, also the breakbeat part is a nice change.

Back
Top Bottom