MARLOK - CLASSICAL RAGGA [JUMP UP]

Strings are great really good melody. Automation and variation sounds good on the bass just don't particularly like the sound too much can't quite describe what i would change in it though! Nicely put together track though man good work :)

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
That bit at 3:21 where you take out the strings, I'd put that at 1:07 as well and leave it until that little wah lead at 1:30 then bring the strings back in there.

But that's just cos i reckon that bit is hench and I wanted more! Love that bass.

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Strings soundin NICE!

Bass is a bit... dunno... too scratchy? Definitely not loud enough.

Drums sounding nice though!

Potential to be HUUUUGE!

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
Lyrics aren't to personal taste but i think lyrics fit it if u get what i mean. sounding phat tho man, just pump that bass up a notch.

---------- Post added at 17:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:19 ----------

i'd also slap some echo on the vocal for when it drops out, make it sound a bit more fluent rather than just ending abruptly

liking this! string and vocals are big

bass, if im honest might sound better if it was a bit more melodic if that makes sence? more classic jump up where as this is kind of... almost neuro... also the snare and kick sound good, but the cymbals/ hats could do with a bit of work to get a bit more groove? i dunno im nit picking, its a cool tune