MARLOK - ALONE (MINIMAL LIQUID THING)

Awesome, I found myself humming all little melodies over it, would be a nice track to jam something over.

What's that little clipped distortion type sound, wasn't sure if I liked it when it first came in but it seemed to fit by the end :)

cheers mate
the clippy bit is a glitch sound from a sample pack that i played around with

really neat little tune dude. tight production, could see this getting signed by a deeper label easily

Lovely intro, real nice and smooth. infact it's a proper chilled track throughout. Not too keen on the glitched sounds for the snare tho...

cheers guys
dunno any deep kinda labels to send to if u no any post em here!lol
yea i wasnt sure on the glitch with out a snare either had a version with a normal snare an it worked but dint really keep the chilled kinda vibes i wanted
an the glitch bit grew on me!lol

keep it in there ! ;)

---------- Post added at 15:16 ---------- Previous post was at 15:11 ----------

if you had 3/4 tracks in that same style then it would be alot easier but its v hard to get just one tune signed unless u have good timing

keep it in there ! ;)

---------- Post added at 15:16 ---------- Previous post was at 15:11 ----------

if you had 3/4 tracks in that same style then it would be alot easier but its v hard to get just one tune signed unless u have good timing

keep which bit in? the glitch or normal snare?lol

yea i see what you mean ive got another deep kinda tune thats not finished yet ill make a few more if i can an try get em signed!lol

Nice production and quality sound. In my humble opinion the track needs to go somewhere but the elements on the build up have me interested.

yeah man this tune was really chill. nice production, well done. do you use any maximizers, or do you try to stay off of that?

Back
Top Bottom