****Marky & Friends Ft. D Bridge, Instra:Mental & Bop 17th July****

Nick-ep

Rude FM // In-Reach Mag
VIP Junglist
Friday 17th July brings us another BIIIIG night of DnB across rooms 1 and 3 of fabric.

Marky & Friends
DJ MArky Fabio Black Milk LiveSimbad Spin Doctor MCs Stamina, GQ

Pinch Peverilist Bass Clef LiveHeadhunter Komonazmuk Synkro B2B Indigo Rider Shafique Joe Peng

Autonomic
D Bridge Instra:Mental Bop Actress LiveSP:MC

Looking forward to a session from the Exit crew over in room 3. Anyone else hittin this night up????

day before my birthday. was considering it, but the line up's not really doing it for me tbh :(

Expected a bit more from the line-up to be honest...

That Hardware one though... Oh my days!

day before my birthday. was considering it, but the line up's not really doing it for me tbh :(

Aye gotta agree. Loads of big lineups, but a couple of the nonplus crew arent gonna drag me to Fabric.

Autonomic room 1 would be something else :)

Aye gotta agree. Loads of big lineups, but a couple of the nonplus crew arent gonna drag me to Fabric.

Autonomic room 1 would be something else :)

Well your both MAD! not often you get to session D bridge & Instrumental in a decent room @ fabric. Its free all of July aswell for members, cant really say no.

it's ma birthday though, and i wana buck wild, cut some rug and end up in a pile of my own milkshake quackin like a ducky come 6am.

Just to let you guys know if you have a member card you AND a guest get in for free throughout July......

Sometimes it is nice to hear a longer set though. Marky goes on for hours and you get a nice mix up. Everynow and again it beats seeing 10 different djs for an hour or so each.

I cant wait until Marky and Andy C do another all night back to back session.

i think you forgot to look at room 2 thats pretty big in itself

DJ Hype
Grooverider
Spy
Survival
Calyx
Macpherson
Jordan v

yes i am my bad i'm going ot this thats why it was on my mind, still a heavy line up... think i might hit d bridge and instramental set that would be deep, plus last marky and friends marky played for three hours so that would be sick

yes i am my bad i'm going ot this thats why it was on my mind, still a heavy line up... think i might hit d bridge and instramental set that would be deep, plus last marky and friends marky played for three hours so that would be sick

Yeh the last one was top draw init, glad to see they booked GQ and Stamina again. They really did set the rave alight last time, one of the best nights I've been to this year. Although I'm away and can't make this the line up isn't really doing it for me. I mean it's pretty good but I think I'll wait til the Carnival Hardware night @ Area for my next rave. Looks brutal!

Back
Top Bottom