Marka - Skeptical/Dub Phizix

Try something fairly minimal on a half time beat. Calibre- Steptoe, Instra:Mental- Scene 7 and Randomer- Synth Geek have been the best i've found. Alot harder to find something more upbeat though

I just been lookin for an instra:mental tune to mix in with it.. ill get on that one now!! cheers kid!

or ...
if ur cheeky and dont have/want to mix any half time stuff
there is a section of marka nr the end where everything cuts out and just that grrrowwwwlll bass sound remains. if u can find a track with a breakdown that mixes well with that growl ur in business. depending on the track ur mixing in, it can be tricky to introduce it smoothly.

or u can mix in something that has just a hi hat intro

or ...
if ur cheeky and dont have/want to mix any half time stuff
there is a section of marka nr the end where everything cuts out and just that grrrowwwwlll bass sound remains. if u can find a track with a breakdown that mixes well with that growl ur in business. depending on the track ur mixing in, it can be tricky to introduce it smoothly.

or u can mix in something that has just a hi hat intro

I'd say this, Marka isnt the sort of track I would mix sounds better on its own imo

Breakage - Clarendon, Instra:mental - Thugtronika, Sway - Fools Rhythm...there's loads, just be creative

Back
Top Bottom