Marka - Rodigan - Marley - need i say more?

ok... brool story time.

So me and 3 mates got tickets to this night. We were gonna drive up from london on friday and come back saturday, but as it turned out I have college on fridays AND saturdays this term! fuking liberty. anywaay. So i pusied out, and said i go and do lurning.

On the drive up my mates got in a car crash, everyone's ok. BUT if I had gone then someone would have been in the seat which had no seatbelt and probably would be dead. depth

judging by that video though, it might've been worth that risk.

ok... brool story time.

So me and 3 mates got tickets to this night. We were gonna drive up from london on friday and come back saturday, but as it turned out I have college on fridays AND saturdays this term! fuking liberty. anywaay. So i pusied out, and said i go and do lurning.

On the drive up my mates got in a car crash, everyone's ok. BUT if I had gone then someone would have been in the seat which had no seatbelt and probably would be dead. depth

judging by that video though, it might've been worth that risk.

brool story. but it would have been TOTALLY WORTH THE RISK MATE :D

Heard this out tonight in Soton.. started by playing Marka, then played the Marley track, then played the two blended, then played it again about 4 times... absolutely kicked off! He announced it as "Marka Part II", a "Rodigan exclusive"... forgive me for getting just a little hyped

Last edited:
Heard this out tonight in Soton.. started by playing Marka, then played the Damien Marley track, then played the two blended, then played it again about 4 times... absolutely kicked off! He announced it as "Marka Part II", a "Rodigan exclusive"... forgive me for getting just a little hyped

massive news for RUN then, cant wait :)

Back
Top Bottom