Mark Wilkinson Signed to RAM???

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Ive herd rumours that Wilkinson has signed to RAM. Herd it on the Hospital podcast, and also his name appears next to the RAM sign for this upcoming gig
http://www.banquetrecords.com/drumnbass;jsessionid=074FFDC4299A40640861E0B6D7189076

What u all reckon? The only tune i know is the one off Sick music 2, pretty good, but surely he would of had to come up with something seriously strong to get signed to RAM.
Here is his myspace for anyone that gives an arse
http://www.myspace.com/markwilkinsonuk

That Sick music 2 bit is good.

But if you want my honest opinion, RAM hasn't been the same since 07.
Early Xample. Last of Sub focus.

Now it's just meh meh meh.

Only good thing is Culture shock manning the guns.

IMO obviously.

IMO obviously.

completely disagree with this.

Ram's making some decent signings lately, new dimensions EP is shaping up to be another killer & I will forever wait in vain for the remix EP to see the light of day!

No Reality (Noisia Remix) is still one of the biggest dubs around. Nobody plays it though :'( if any of Noisia are reading this, feel free to PM me and I will happily play it for promotional purposes if you're finding it hard getting airplay :teeth:

back on topic though this guy's stuff is pretty cool, but doesn't really fit in with Rams kinda vibe imo, bit more hospital than ram.

Last edited:
Ram's making some decent signings lately, new dimensions EP is shaping up to be another killer & I will forever wait in vain for the remix EP to see the light of day!

No Reality (Noisia Remix) is still one of the biggest dubs around. Nobody plays it though :'( if any of Noisia are reading this, feel free to PM me and I will happily play it for promotional purposes if you're finding it hard getting airplay :teeth:

back on topic though this guy's stuff is pretty cool, but doesn't really fit in with Rams kinda vibe imo, bit more hospital than ram.

This is what I thought man! Time will tell I guess, but remember where you heard it first!

IMO obviously.

With tunes like Deep Space, Vapourise, Deception, Jungle FX, Triple X, Faith Massive EP, Franky Mountain

Yeah....Ram have really fallen off havent they? (this is sarcasm by the way)

With tunes like Deep Space, Vapourise, Deception, Jungle FX, Triple X, Faith Massive EP, Franky Mountain

You basically just named the only good bits Ram have released in the last year. And I wouldn't even agree with Deep Space and Triple X. Ram ain't what they used to be.

You know that tune wasnt meant to come out at one point? It was purely a tune made for Andy. Even he said it opitimises the Ram sound. If you think its overrated then i understand you are mental.....

Dont use triple X in an example there mate. They um and arred for about 2 years before bringing that one out.
Should of said there latest release by Culture shock, sick tune

Back
Top Bottom