marcus intalex

On a side note, good luck purchasing Intalex's tunes on vinyl at the moment.. Discogs wankers are already driving prices up :shot:

On a side note, good luck purchasing Intalex's tunes on vinyl at the moment.. Discogs wankers are already driving prices up :shot:

Ha - Starting to hate the pricks in that site.

Discogs should start monitoring shit like this

What! What absolute fucking wankers! Soul:R should release the entire Intalex back cat on vinyl. I for one will buy all rather than pay discos scum

I doubt it. I was told that Soul:R was best laid to rest both because, firstly ; Marcus was impossible to replicate, and secondly ; as it was a Manchester label it made no sense or respect to relocate to London by inheritance.

It's obviously with great sadness it came to an end but with nothing but the utmost respect that it didn't continue for everyone.

Saying that, I'd personally still love for it somehow to go on even though I agree with the sentiments of why it hasn't.

I doubt it. I was told that Soul:R was best laid to rest both because, firstly ; Marcus was impossible to replicate, and secondly ; as it was a Manchester label it made no sense or respect to relocate to London by inheritance.

It's obviously with great sadness it came to an end but with nothing but the utmost respect that it didn't continue for everyone.

Saying that, I'd personally still love for it somehow to go on even though I agree with the sentiments of why it hasn't.

I get what you're saying completely but the guy above just posted a pic of a pressed record, looks like final to me, unless this was before Marcus's passing / before the label was shelved.

Sure, but it's like quoting wikipedia. According to that page two people already have it from months ago.

I'll ask about it but I bet it gets laughed at.

I get what you're saying completely but the guy above just posted a pic of a pressed record, looks like final to me, unless this was before Marcus's passing / before the label was shelved.
I knew there was TP's done of the Tokyo Prose EP, LSB EP and Mako EP (with the LSB EP having a scratched-out SOUL:R cat. no. changed to FOOTNOTES001) - but that art on the Discogs page looks like finished art to me.

A person I know with pretty good insight has the same thoughts as me on this...but I guess we'll have to wait and see

I knew there was TP's done of the Tokyo Prose EP, LSB EP and Mako EP (with the LSB EP having a scratched-out SOUL:R cat. no. changed to FOOTNOTES001) - but that art on the Discogs page looks like finished art to me.

A person I know with pretty good insight has the same thoughts as me on this...but I guess we'll have to wait and see
Someone I know who knows Mako says it will be on soulr and It will be the last one

Would imagine it was pressed just before his passing so makes sense to release it

There is an Intalex music foundation that has been set up so maybe the money will go towards that

It's true according to a Mako post saying watch out for his Soul:r EP.

Something quite bittersweet about the soon to be final release on the label being the 9th Four:Fit in the series.

Back
Top Bottom