marcus intalex

Absolutely gutted. Been listening to his stuff all week on mixcloud. Him and Calibre years ahead of the game. Let us all be thankfull for his music, labels, nights and talent.

Rest in peace.

Absolutely gutted! Met him when I played at Soul:u:tion at Band On The Wall. True gent and a legend of the scene.

what.........

i....

don't wanna believe it.. . just.. nope..

actual tears.... :(

RIP.
Never met the dude or spoke to him but having been into dnb for so long he was a go to for fantastic high quality music, and a producer I've listened to and respected for a good 8+ years.
Being more into techno now his Trevino project has interested me more lately and that too is fantastic. A truely creative artist.
Thoughts are with his family and friends.

Condolences to friends & family, RIP.

His live shows in Christchurch were nothing short of legendary as i'm sure everywhere else

When i heard tunes like Skizm and Astro Dance it opened up a huge world for me, dnb was a nice music to get hype to back then, intalex just had a style and kept to it you cant respect enough, he had soul and could make you screwface all in one tune, not many can do that, he's been consistent forever since. fuck he was #1 in my books, lets hope soul:r keeps going

Back
Top Bottom